




Sorry for the late blog, but to make up for it, I have to post enough for two nights. Yesterday was Sunday. We started off the day a bit early. We woke up just around 7 - 7:15ish so we could get ready to catch the train to Shibuya where Grace Tokyo church is. We departed Waseda around 8:20 and arrived at Shibuya quite sweaty, but ready to worship with our new found friends. I was asked to share a testimony about my faith and why I was in Tokyo. As I spoke, my words were translated by a member of their congregation, and I shared a song I wrote about 5 years ago which called "Perfect Grace." It was wonderful to worship with our Japanese brothers and sisters. One brother Justin, is actually leaving Grace Tokyo to move back home to Hawaii, so the church laid hands on him in prayer.
No comments:
Post a Comment